Jefferson Morley and Alan Dale continue their discussion about the challenge of acquiring reliable methods by which reason and objectivity may prevail over alleged facts and confirmation bias.
- Making sense of the JFK assassination 53 years later
- Thomas Jefferson’s secret and almost 200 years of faulty expertise
- Applying Thomas Kuhn’s “The Structure of Scientific Revolutions” to our understanding and methods
- Dr. Gary Aguilar on Junk Science and “Confirmation bias”
- The most popular post on JFK Facts
- Perspectives on Jack Ruby’s connection to JFK
- The CIA and Watergate
Some readers have said they can’t listen to the podcast for more than five minutes. That is probably because they did not download the podcast first.
To download the podcast as an MP3: Click HERE; Place cursor on file; RIGHT click and select “Save Audio As.”
Got a JFK question or a comment? Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll talk about it on the show.
My new ebook, CIA and JFK: The Secret Assassination Files, available on Amazon, provides the fullest account yet of the JFK records that the CIA is still concealing.