Dallas police chief Jesse Curry was riding in the lead car on November 22, 1963. When the shots rang out he grabbed his radio and told his men to check the area that would become known as “the grassy knoll.”
That’s where Curry thought the fatal shot had come from.
* Mary Ferrell.org, has the largest online collection of JFK assassination records and the most concise guides to the JFK debate.
* JFK Lancer holds an annual conference in Dallas highlighting the latest JFK research and revelations.
* 2017 JFK has a detailed guide to the massive JFK disclosures scheduled for October 2017.
* Assassination Archives and Research Center leads the fight in federal court for full JFK disclosure.
* JFK Facts editorJefferson Morley will personally answer your JFK questions. Write to Editor@jfkfacts.org.