This week we focus upon ideas and objectives of the JFK research community in anticipation of the scheduled release of thousands of JFK assassination records in October 2017.
- The JFK Facts Web site: revisions and updates
- New approaches and Preparations for October 2017
- Feedback and suggestions for introducing the JFK story
- Creating a Youtube Channel to archive our podcasts
- References to political assassination in the 2016 presidenetial election
- Larry Hancock’s books: Someone Would Have Talked and Nexus
- Bill Simpich’s important work at MFF, State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City, Double Agents, and the Framing of Lee Oswald
Some readers have said they can’t listen to the podcast for more than five minutes. That is probably because they did not download the podcast first.
To download the podcast as an MP3: Click HERE; Place cursor on file; RIGHT click and select “Save Audio As.”
Got a JFK question or a comment? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk about it on the show.
My new ebook, CIA and JFK: The Secret Assassination Files, available on Amazon, provides the fullest account yet of the JFK records that the CIA is still concealing.