Persistence pays. Eventually the thought police will back off, especially if you have tenacious counsel like Brad Kizzia.
No one can tell this JFK tale better than Dallas Observer’s inimitable Jim Schutze.
Robert Groden Settles with Sixth Floor Museum in Kennedy assassination Battle. | Dallas Observer.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
In seeking to expand the range of informed debate about the events of 1963 and its aftermath, JFKFacts.org welcomes comments that are factual, engaging, and civil. more
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
* Mary Ferrell.org, has the largest online collection of JFK assassination records and the most concise guides to the JFK debate.
* JFK Lancer holds an annual conference in Dallas highlighting the latest JFK research and revelations.
* 2017 JFK has a detailed guide to the massive JFK disclosures scheduled for October 2017.
* Assassination Archives and Research Center leads the fight in federal court for full JFK disclosure.
* JFK Facts editorJefferson Morley will personally answer your JFK questions. Write to Editor@jfkfacts.org.
We're looking for experts in all aspects of the JFK story (history, photography, medical, forensic) to respond in writing to reader's questions.
Comments? Complaints? Suggestions