Our site credo is: Listen up. Learn. Contribute. Link Early. Link Often. Be Civil.
As Sept 7, 2016, JFK Facts has a new comments policy:
- Because the site does not currently have Comments Editor, all comments have to be reviewed by the site editor, Jeff Morley, who is also responsible for site’s content. As a result of extra work burden on Morley, the review and publication of comments may be delayed.
- All opinions on the JFK story, expressed civilly, are welcome.
- Only comments that the editor thinks will advance the conversation and enhance the reader experience will be approved
- Comments that are more than 500 words long will not be considered.
- Comments expressed IN ALL CAPS will not be considered.
- Anyone who wishes apply for the job as Comments Editor, should express their interest in an email to editor@jfkfacts.
The new comment policy will be reviewed for practicality and effectiveness and is subject to further change. Comments, questions and suggestions are welcome.
We are always looking for contributors who can write factually, knowledgeably and fairly on the subject of JFK’s assassination. Original research is especially welcome. Our only litmus test is factuality, with an ability to be civil and reasoned.
See the Contributors page for more information about how to become one.