Reader Russ on my Newsweek piece (written with Rex Bradford) about President Trump and the trove of JFK records to be released in October. Read more
After years of silence, a former CIA operative speaks out about Castro, Oswald and the assassination of JFK.
Source: The CIA’s Secrets About JFK, Che, and Castro Revealed in New Book By Former Operative
Source: INTEL TODAY DIARY — MAY 29 2017 | Intel Today
In a fine Newsweek essay, Why White Supremacists Want a Race War, Stuart Wexler, historian of the Martin Luther King and JFK assassinations, traces the roots of the Charleston gunman. Read more
On the 51st anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy we can see how Americans revisit this traumatic event, a political wound with resulting cultural scars, and we find an unfiinished story, a wound unhealed.
The Deep State is Jefferson Morley’s new blog about the influence of secret intelligence agencies worldwide. Launched in November 2018, Morley has already published his reporting about:
To support independent journalism about secret government, click here.
* Mary Ferrell.org, has the largest online collection of JFK assassination records and the most concise guides to the JFK debate.
* JFK Lancer holds an annual conference in Dallas highlighting the latest JFK research and revelations.
* 2017 JFK has a detailed guide to the massive JFK disclosures scheduled for October 2017.
* Assassination Archives and Research Center leads the fight in federal court for full JFK disclosure.
* JFK Facts editorJefferson Morley will personally answer your JFK questions. Write to Editor@jfkfacts.org.
We're looking for experts in all aspects of the JFK story (history, photography, medical, forensic) to respond in writing to reader's questions.
Comments? Complaints? Suggestions