Joseph Cannon asks:
“Why didn’t Nixon burn the tapes in his possession? Because he knew that he didn’t have the only copies. Strong evidence suggests that those recordings were held by CIA counterintelligence chief James Angleton.”
“I used the Nixon and Kennedy names for my characters because they were the best conspiracies of all. The one that was solved and the one we still cannot answer: Watergate and the JFK assassination.”
‘The House Of Secrets’ | Military Press
Jesse Ventura, your friendly neighborhood soldier of fortune, proves to be a well-informed, if over-the-top, student of the JFK case in this video.
The host of “Conspiracy Theory” show, Ventura sometimes goes beyond what is in the historical record. He also has a strong factual foundation for key allegations.
Ventura’s bottom line: JFK was killed by “the same old military industrial complex.”
How do Ventura’s claims and sources stack up?
The Deep State is Jefferson Morley’s new blog about the influence of secret intelligence agencies worldwide. Launched in November 2018, Morley has already published his reporting about:
To sustain serious journalism about secret government, click here.
* Mary Ferrell.org, has the largest online collection of JFK assassination records and the most concise guides to the JFK debate.
* JFK Lancer holds an annual conference in Dallas highlighting the latest JFK research and revelations.
* 2017 JFK has a detailed guide to the massive JFK disclosures scheduled for October 2017.
* Assassination Archives and Research Center leads the fight in federal court for full JFK disclosure.
* JFK Facts editorJefferson Morley will personally answer your JFK questions. Write to Editor@jfkfacts.org.
We're looking for experts in all aspects of the JFK story (history, photography, medical, forensic) to respond in writing to reader's questions.
Comments? Complaints? Suggestions