Former PBS news anchor Jim Lehrer appeared on the Diane Rehm’s NPR radio program yesterday and talked about his suspicions of conspiracy in the assassination of President Kennedy.
His careful comments broke from the orthodoxies of American journalism.
The former PBS anchor told Diane Rehm he expects that someday somebody will talk about their role in a JFK assassination conspiracy. But as JFK researcher Larry Hancock reported here in January, somebody did talk.
His name was John Martino.
The Deep State is Jefferson Morley’s new blog about the influence of secret intelligence agencies worldwide. Launched in November 2018, Morley has already published his reporting about:
To support independent journalism about secret government, click here.
* Mary Ferrell.org, has the largest online collection of JFK assassination records and the most concise guides to the JFK debate.
* JFK Lancer holds an annual conference in Dallas highlighting the latest JFK research and revelations.
* 2017 JFK has a detailed guide to the massive JFK disclosures scheduled for October 2017.
* Assassination Archives and Research Center leads the fight in federal court for full JFK disclosure.
* JFK Facts editorJefferson Morley will personally answer your JFK questions. Write to Editor@jfkfacts.org.
We're looking for experts in all aspects of the JFK story (history, photography, medical, forensic) to respond in writing to reader's questions.
Comments? Complaints? Suggestions