Wayne Gonzales’ two oversized neon paintings of JFK’s accused assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, and his own killer, Jack Ruby, open the exhibition. (Hyperallergic)
Many of this year’s commemorations highlight the curious fact that so much JFK “assassination art” focuses not on the presidential victim or even on the shooter(s), but on the drama’s leading ladies, Jackie Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe.
Source: Artists Address the Women at the Heart of JFK’s Assassination | The Creators Project
The Deep State is Jefferson Morley’s new blog about the influence of secret intelligence agencies worldwide. Launched in November 2018, Morley has already published his reporting about:
To sustain serious journalism about secret government, click here.
* Mary Ferrell.org, has the largest online collection of JFK assassination records and the most concise guides to the JFK debate.
* JFK Lancer holds an annual conference in Dallas highlighting the latest JFK research and revelations.
* 2017 JFK has a detailed guide to the massive JFK disclosures scheduled for October 2017.
* Assassination Archives and Research Center leads the fight in federal court for full JFK disclosure.
* JFK Facts editorJefferson Morley will personally answer your JFK questions. Write to Editor@jfkfacts.org.
We're looking for experts in all aspects of the JFK story (history, photography, medical, forensic) to respond in writing to reader's questions.
Comments? Complaints? Suggestions