Gail Raven’s timeless story about her admiring friend Jack Ruby stays in it perennial spot at #1, followed by a discussion of former White House information czar Cass Sunstein and the state of the case.
1) Ex-flame says Jack Ruby ‘had no choice’ but to kill Oswald (March 21, 2013)
2) #HowtoSolveJFKin2014: engage Cass Sunstein and ‘government agents’ (Jan. 9, 2014)
3) The state of the JFK case in 2014 (Dec. 31, 2013)
4) If there was a JFK conspiracy, wouldn’t somebody have talked? (Jan. 20, 2014)
5) Readers defend DiEugenio, shred Shenon; (Jan. 6, 2014)
Help bring JFK Facts complete the record of JFK’s assassination in pursuit of a credible explanation of its causes on which all Americans can agreed.
We depend on your contributions to sustain a mission from which many shy.