I launched JFK Facts a year ago and the metrics are in: what people want is not JFK theories, but facts.
So think about supporting this site with a donation to the Mary Ferrell Foundation today. It’s easy and it will make a difference.
Look at the “Breaking JFK News” column to the left and you will see proof that JFK Facts is making a difference in the JFK coverage of AP, CNN, Fox News, Detroit Free Press and other mainstream news organizations.
The recent media blitz around the 50th anniversary of JFK’s death confirmed the public’s enduring interest. The discussion of the JFK story is sure to continue through this year until at least the 50th anniversary of the Warren Report in September 2014.
With your help, we can continue to make a difference.
Why are we effective?
1) Lots of readers: From its launch on November 22, 2012, until the 50th anniversary of JFK’s assassination on November 22, 2013, JFKFacts.org attracted 245,544 unique visitors who viewed 889,664 pages.
2) Engaged readers: More than 500 posts have generated more than 7,000 comments. The average reader stays on the site for three minutes and 37 seconds.
3) Global readership: Ninety percent of the viewers came from the United States; 10 percent came from overseas with readers from the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia accounting for more than 10,000 visitors each.
4) Search credibility: Do a JFK Google search and chances are you’ll get a JFK Facts story on the first page. Most our referrals came from Google, though MaryFerrell.org provided a lot too.
5) Diverse coverage: Our most popular stories show what we do: break news, debunk conspiracy theories, and investigate the CIA.
All of this was done basically on a volunteer basis by me, webmaster Rex Bradford and comments moderator Peter Voskamp.
Your contribution today will enable us to do more: more investigation, better Web presentation, and better social media.
If you don’t have money but would like to volunteer, email me here. Put “Volunteer” in the subject line and tell me how you would like to help.