Jean Davison responds to Bill SImpich’s “Why was Oswald’s name taken off the FBI’s watch list?” Read more
Bill Simpich, a civil rights attorney in the Bay Area and the author of State Secret, proposes an answer to the riddle of “FLASH CANCELLED” Read more
* Mary Ferrell.org, has the largest online collection of JFK assassination records and the most concise guides to the JFK debate.
* JFK Lancer holds an annual conference in Dallas highlighting the latest JFK research and revelations.
* 2017 JFK has a detailed guide to the massive JFK disclosures scheduled for October 2017.
* Assassination Archives and Research Center leads the fight in federal court for full JFK disclosure.
* JFK Facts editorJefferson Morley will personally answer your JFK questions. Write to Editor@jfkfacts.org.
We're looking for experts in all aspects of the JFK story (history, photography, medical, forensic) to respond in writing to reader's questions.
Comments? Complaints? Suggestions