This week Alan and I talk about the importance of Trained To Kill: The Inside Story of CIA Plots Against Castro, Kennedy, and Che, a new memoir written by former anti-Castro militant Antonio Veciana with Carlos Harrison.
We also talked about:
- Gaeton Fonzi’s important original reporting on Tony Veciana, Maurice Bishop, and CIA Officer, David Atlee Phillips
- The Inter-Agency Service Register and the rules of managing agents and assets
- James Angleton’s CIA illicit mail surveillance program and the U.S. Justice Department’s decision not to prosecute
- The long-term consequences and contemporary relevance of not setting legal precedents
- What to expect from the Trump Administration on JFK full disclosure in October, 2017
For best results, download the podcast before playing.
To download the podcast as an MP3: Click HERE Place cursor on file; RIGHT click and select “Save Audio As.”
Got a JFK question or a comment? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk about it on the show.
My new ebook, CIA and JFK: The Secret Assassination Files, available on Amazon, provides the fullest account yet of the JFK records that the CIA is still concealing.