Our 7th podcast. This week we discuss:
- What declassified 9/11 pages and withheld JFK records share in common
- The pernicious function of secrecy
- A new Dallas nightmare
- Full government disclosure and the question of meaning in the JFK story
- Digging into the present by exposing the past
- Professor Joan Mellen’s 13 September publication date for her new book on LBJ and Mac Wallace in the Robber Baron Culture of Texas, Faustian Bargains
- The Kennedy Tapes, Inside the White House During the Cuban Missile Crisis
- Averting ‘The Final Failure’ and The Week the World Stood Still by former John F. Kennedy Presidential Library Historian, Sheldon M. Stern
- One Hell of a Gamble by Aleksandr Fursenko and Timothy Naftali
To download the podcast as an MP3: Click HERE; Place cursor on file; RIGHT click and select “Save Audio As.”
Got a question or a comment? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk about it on the show.
Jefferson Morley’s new ebook, CIA and JFK: The Secret Assassination Files, available on Amazon, provides the fullest account yet of the JFK records that the CIA is still concealing in 2016 and why they should be made public in October 2017.