Readers responded to Sunshine Week in Washington by making our story about secrecy around JFK records the favorite story of the week. In self-referential twist, last week’s Top 5 Countdown was the second most popular story of the week thus landing in this week’s countdown. And for the 2nd week in a role the story of cops gravitating to the grassy knoll in the aftermath of JFK’s assassination came in at number 5. As we say in the journalism business, that story has legs.
- Sunshine on JFK: why the secrecy around assassination-related records? (March 18, 2014)
- JFK Facts Top 5: Stories about evidence find favor (March 14, 2014)
- Ex-flame says Jack Ruby ‘had no choice’ but to kill Oswald (March 21, 2013)
- CIA spying on Congress: ‘Undercover’ officer duped House JFK investigators in ‘78 (March 12, 2014)
- 21 cops who heard a grassy knoll shot (March 11, 2014)